Open Gym & Toddler Time
Open Gym is a great opportunity for young children to explore the gym and for older kids to practice their skills! If you are interested in our programs then Open Gym is a great time to check out our facility and learn more about what WGA has to offer!
$10/child and children under 2 are free with a paying sibling.
Every Friday 2pm-3pm
Saturday, December 2nd 2pm-3pm
Toddler Time – a special open gym for children 5yrs and under!
Every Tuesday 10am – 11am
Open Gym/Toddler Time Rules:
- All participants must have an up to date waiver form signed by a parent/legal guardian on file. No exceptions will be made.
- Open Gym/Toddler Time is not a drop off event. Parents are required to remain inside the building. Children under 5 must have an adult inside the gym with them.
- Adults are not allowed on any equipment nor should be spotting children for skills.
- Safety first! Only one person at a time on an apparatus, no running or horseplay.
- One person at a time on the trampoline.
- Always enter the foam pit feet first.
- Children over 12 years must be enrolled in a class at WGA to attend open gym.
- Toddler Time is for children under 5yrs and under.
- There is no food or drink allowed inside the gym. We are peanut free, please refrain from bringing peanut products into our facility.